Dermal Fillers in Rancho Mirage, CA
Ready to get started?Contact Us
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Filler injections (or dermal fillers) are often injected to replace diminished facial volume. Faces often lose volume for a number of reasons, but weight loss and age are major contributors. This treatment works by incorporating the liquid filler under the skin to fill in areas lacking volume or shape. Injectable fillers are a promising, minimally invasive option for Rancho Mirage, CA individuals wanting to even out sagging skin, wrinkles, and fine lines in order to create a younger-looking face. This treatment can also be added to other aesthetic treatments to reveal the results of a traditional facelift without the need for surgery, the presence of scars, and the associated downtime that follows. There are a variety of fillers that may help meet the goals and expectations of each patient. We use JUVÉDERM® and Restylane® families of injectable dermal fillers. To determine which injectable fillers are right for you, we encourage you to visit Desert Medical Rejuvenation where we can help you learn more. We carry the following formulas:
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC treats medium or deep wrinkles throughout the face, like nasolabial folds and other wrinkles around the mouth and nose. The results on average are visible for up to a year.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA™ XC and Ultra XC add shape to the upper or lower lip, or both while also improving the appearance of fine, vertical lines on the lips. The results typically are visible for up to one year.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC augments the contour of the cheeks to treat volume lost with age in the mid-face.
- Restylane fills in facial folds and wrinkles.
- Restylane Defyne fills in moderate to severe smile and laugh lines.
- Restylane Kysse boosts the size and contour of the lips.
- Restylane Lyft adds volume and lift in the mid-face.
- Restylane Refyne treats fine to moderate smile and laugh wrinkles.
- Restylane Silk builds fullness in the lips and corrects vertical lip lines.
What to Expect from Dermal Fillers
This procedure can be completed in our Rancho Mirage, CA office quickly and with very few risks. Once your injections are complete, you can resume your normal routine but strenuous activities, such as exercise, should be skipped for at least a day. Because of the anesthetic, the process is usually very tolerable pain-wise and does not require downtime. You can expect bruising and swelling immediately after, but these symptoms will fade. Results can last from three months to a year based on the product and the placement of the injection. To maintain optimal results, our team may recommend touch-ups.
Desert Medical Rejuvenation Reviews
This is the BEST medical spa in the Valley- hands down. If you are reviewing this it means you are scouring the internet to find a good physician (MD) who you can TRUST with your Botox, fillers, peels, etc. MAKE AN APPT HERE! Dr. Quintanilla is an expert at what he does but also has a keen eye for beauty without “overdoing o it. I have had Botox and fillers for over a decade and he is by far the BEST. The office is beautiful and the staff are incredibly kind and professional. Dr. Quintanilla takes his time in consultation with you, and you never feel like you are rushed or need more than you are ready to.
Get In Touch
Make Wrinkles Disappear
If you are suffering from the side effects of aging but are intimidated by the thought of a surgical facelift, then fillers could be the answer you seek. Fillers reveal youthful, voluminous skin without major risks or the threat of scarring. There are many different products on the market today that can help reach the results you dream of. For more information about fillers or to schedule a consultation, call Desert Medical Rejuvenation in Rancho Mirage, CA right away to begin your journey to a more voluminous appearance.